Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Crocheted Garden Tote

Every once in a while I get an irresistible urge to crochet.  I picked up crocheting long before knitting and sewing when I was just a little Cloverbud joining my local 4-H program.  When I saw Sara Dudek's Garden Tote Bag pattern, I knew I had to have it (and suddenly felt grateful for those hurried hours before county fair and my dreaded record books)!


Yarn:  Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima Cotton, 1 skein Armada, 
1 skein Gold, 2 skeins Natural


 I finished it with a navy ticking lining and faux leather bag handles.  My yarn
and hook were a bit smaller than what Sara suggests, so my bag turned out a bit smaller.
I don't mind, though.  This is my new favorite accessory!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this bag is amazing! I love the colors you chose. I totally need this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't be happier with the result! :)

      Delete