Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Denim Miette Skirt (or First Me-Made-Make of Me-Made-May)

My denim Miette Skirt is my first "make" of Me-Made-May and I wore it today with my Tiny Pocket Tank by Grainline Studio.  This is my second Miette; the first I stitched out of black garbardine, which is boring but perfect for my orchestra concerts.


I love my denim Miette Skirt!  You may have seen the designer as a contestant on the Great British Sewing Bee or her blog, Tilly and the Buttons.  Tilly's patterns are a perfect reflection of her adorable style and I'm sure I'll be making even more Miettes in the future.


Thanks for the amazing pattern, Tilly!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this! What a great fabric choice. A great summer skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good on you! Love the colour too - so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - this is a fab skirt! I can't wear jeans (they hurt my tum) and am always on the look out for a skirt alternative! I know where I can get some fab denim that would do this nicely too! Thanks for the inspiration! Nessy (aka "Lois Sanborn" on Pinterest - the chick who commented on that jacket pin with the Lekala Pattern) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I realize this post is a couple of years old, but... Do you happen to remember the weight of the denim you used for this skirt? (Or perhaps the exact denim used?) I want to make one exactly like it. Did it have linen content? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete